Buying a property continues to be one of Australia’s favourite ways to build wealth. Keeping in mind that how effectively you manage your property may determine whether or not you achieve your financial goals. Your investment is our investment, as no two clients are the same we deal with each person as an individual, not a number.
AM Property Central is an independent agency, we maintain control of every aspect of business functions, such as schedules, accounting, marketing, training and all other activities that are associated with operating a Real Estate business. We know each client personally providing the very highest level of individual service.
Benefits of an Independent Agency
- Full control over the business operations
- No ongoing franchise fees/costs
- Unrestrictive great potential
- Flexibility in all decisions
Every Client/Customer is a vital part of our business with that unrivaled guarantee of personal service that can only be delivered by an independent Real Estate Agency.
AM Property Central
Our determination to win on your behalf sets us apart and what gives AM Property Central an exceptional track record, delivering outstanding results for our Clients. We will treat you and every one of our clients as unique individuals deserving respect and due diligence.
We are pleased to invite you to benefit from our tradition of integrity, openness through transparency, respect, complete commitment and superior service.
Why choose AM Property Central?
There are many reasons to choose an independant agency including...
- Routine inspections are conducted every three (3) months, four (4) times a year. AM Property Central will send you a detailed report
- Statements are issued on a monthly basis
- Money received for rent payment will be deposited into your nominated account twice a month
- We contact all owners regarding all maintenance issues
- Two (2) months prior to lease expiry we provide rent reviews and discuss current tenants and term of Tenancy
- Contact Owners regarding all Tenancy Applications
- We advertise your property on the Internet (standard listing), complimentary professional photography, signage and letterbox drop
- Issue Owners with an end of financial year statement
- Walk through the property with all prospective Tenants
- Provide Owners with copies of Entry Conditions Reports and Tenancy Agreements
- Collect Bond (equivalent to four (4) weeks rent). Bond monies are then lodged with the Residential Tenancy Authority
- Contact adjoining neighbour’s – advising them that we are the managing agents for the property
- Organise ‘open for inspections’ on vacant properties advertising time and date on Internet
- Contact prospective Tenants from our database to advise available properties (via email, text or phone call)
- Regular feedback to Owners from prospective Tenants
- AM Property Central has a zero tolerance for rent arrears
- Monitor Tenant rental payments on a regular basis
- Communicate with all Owners regarding rent arrears
- Issue Notice to Remedy Breach and Notice to Leave
- Pay invoices or expenses incurred during the management of the property that the Principal Agent is authorised to pay on the Clients behalf.